1600 into 2000,70's GTV into Spider

As the price of older GTV's skyrocket out of my range,I need
some advice about backwards compatability.

I have a insanely fast 1600 engine and trans (9200 RPM
redline,forever torque). How do you transplant this into a later
car? This is the manual clutch/small bellhousing box,from the
way it drove I believe modified gears. It was built for my 67
all out GT Veloce,before its untimely death.

Next transplant candidate-the differential from a 70 Euro 1750
into a 84 Spider. Does anyone know definiftively the ratio of
the 1970 1750 Euro GTV?Is it easier to swap out the entire rear
suspension? To the best of my knowledge,the transmission is a
straightforward swap-opinions?

How about the Driveshaft-intercahngeability,different length?
1969 or 70 GTV vs 1984 spider? Yes,I could go measure them but
it requires slithering under cars that will reward me with an
eyefull of rust and single-handed measurements tend to be
inaccurate. I am sure you members have this information at
immediate recall.

As the summer season is winding down,I promise to post something
of more general interest, humor,-flaming cars come to mind. I
had a grand one.

Anne O