Re: alfa-digest V8 #1132

 What does this washer need to be made of to be compatible with brake fluid?
I had split a caliper for rebuilding and went to a local rubber and gasket
place to get a washer made or an o-ring because the rebuild kit didn't
include these pieces.  The fellow there said that he didn't have anything
compatible with brake fluid so I reused the old washer.

Wayne Abbott

> Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:25:53 -0500
> From: "Greg McNair" <gmcnair@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: Rebuilding calipers
> The caliper halves share a very small rubber washer.  Do not lose this.
If you do, don't