re: back up lights

Timothy,
	Don't despair yet.  Make sure that the electrical connectors in that
circuit are in good order, especially the grounds.  The backup lights on
my GTV worked for a bit and then didn't.  Turned out that one of the
connectors right at the tranny wasn't doing its job.

	Oh, and yes, the backup light switch is in the tranny and you would
have to drop the tranny to change it.  But they seem to be bulletproof.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'72 GTV