Auto woodworking book

	In the most recent edition of Fine Woodworking, there is a review of a
book on auto woodworking, "Automotive Woodworking: Restoration, Repair
and Replacement" by Roland Johnson (160pp, MBI Publishing) for $25..  It
goes into what tools to use, shaping, bending the wood, and the
finishes.  The reviewers only negative comment was that you shouldn't
use foam brushes with the finishes - use a bristle brush.

	I'll probably get it since I'd like to redo all the veneer work in the GTV.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV