'68-'69 Euro 105 brakes - problems?

This question is addressed specifically to those familiar with 1968 and '69
"European" specification (i.e., LHD non-USA model) 105 Alfas.  As I
understand it, these cars have a hydraulic system that is transitional
between earlier and later 105s.  The clutch is hydraulic, rather than
mechanical, as in earlier 105s, but floor-mounted floor-mounted pedals are
retained with brake and clutch master cylinders under the floor and sharing
a common fluid reservoir, and the braking system is single-circuit with one
Bonaldi-type hydraulic booster.  1969 US-model 105s have a similar system,
but with dual circuit brakes and two boosters.  I've been quite leery of
this system, because the boosters appear to be trouble-prone and the
unique-to-the-US dual-line brake master cylinder is NLA.

Now the question: do owners of 1968-69 cars with the European-type
hydraulic system have problems with the performance or reliability of the
brakes or availability of parts?  I'd guess that the cars are much more
plentiful, so the availability of parts should be better than for the 1969
US model. But are the Bonaldi hydraulic boosters really as unreliable as
they seem?  Owners of RHD cars with two boosters seem to have constant
problems.

I'd appreciate any insights, as I'm considering the purchase of a '69 model
car from Holland.