1987 Alfa Milano parts/project car.

       And where in the world might such a car be found?  I would be more
interested in an Alfa in the center of the USA than one still in Italy.
       This is one of my pet peeves.  If you advertise something for sale or
want to buy something, please tell us all where it is.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 09/17/2002 11:11:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:17:25 -0500
> From: "Jim" <jasmo65@domain.elided>
> Subject: FOR SALE: 1987 Alfa Milano parts/project car.