79 Alfa Spider parts for sale.

Hi everyone!  My buddy asked me to post some parts from a poor RUSTY 79 Alfa
Spider. The body is WAY beyond salvage. Believeit or not it only has 54,000
miles. here is the note he gave me.
2.0 liter is in good codition. The head was removed to inspect the cylinders.
Which  were in great shape.  The motor can be sold as a long block or short
block. The head is in good condition as well. The cams are great shape.
Overall the engine could be put back together and run well.
The rear diff. is in good shape. Trans is good. The intake system is
complete, but needs a little cleaning. Complete air box assy. Decent set of
wheels.
He can be contacted if you need more info.
Jim Keller
740-383-2343
zag.man@domain.elided

I hope he something you can use.