Cool house. cool car

Digesti -

There's one of the famous (at least among architecture buffs) Case Study
houses near us, up in Altadena, that was sold recently. My wife drove by
it a couple of weeks ago and said there was a red Milano in the carport,
which she took as further proof of the new owners' excellent taste. She
had me drive by there this afternoon, as I had seen neither house nor
car. What little we could see of the former looked elegant indeed; as
for the latter, it appears to be a Verde. Anyone on the Digest?

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA