'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan driveshaft

Just checking for a non-Internet friend who is looking for a complete
(see above). Not being a sedan guy, hope I got the name right for the
Alfetta.

He's checking with APE and IAP so might have found one already, but told
him I'd check with you folks.

We were both wondering if the Sedan and GT coupes used the same
driveshaft (for their same years of course).

Obviously neither of has an Alfetta parts book. Yeah, I know, I know...

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA