'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan driveshaft

Biba,
      The wheel bases are different with the Alfetta sedan being longer than
the coupe.  So guess what else is different length?
       As I recall, it is the rear driveshaft that is different.  The front
half was identical as was the center carrier bearing.
       A competent drive shaft shop should have no problem making the shaft
longer or shorter - IF you know the proper measurements.  But it is probably
cheaper to get the right drive shaft to start with.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City