Re: fuel pump/fuse

Andrew Watry gets first prize!

Saturday morning I began to poke around in the trunk to make sure nothing was
grounding out. Well...lo and behold there was the wire he spoke of and the
little plastic sleeve designed to keep it from grounding had slipped and the
connectors had been rubbing through the paint until it hit bare metal.

I put the sleeve back in place and wrapped it with electrical tape. I check the
rest of the wiring in the trunk for potential problems. I turned oer the Berlina
and drove the hell out of it trying to pop the fuse again. It ran like a champ.
The fuse didn't even get hot.

Thanks for the pointers.

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano <--battery light now flashing & battery draining (sigh)
72 Berlina <-- running fine
magista@domain.elided