v6 tensioners

Are these mechanical tensioners junk? Is there another tensioner that I can
replace the IAP unit with? I wish that I could go back to the leaky old
tensioner, but once the mods have been made there is no turning back. Or is
there? Help!!!!

Ben

Ben,
I have used these for as long as they have been offered. Never a problem as
long as it is install by the book, and changed with each belt per Alfa's
instruction.

Key word is following the install per the letter, simple and fast.

Bill

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]