Bentleys and 164s

Ah memories,,, during the One Lap of America in '98 with Sofia the 168, I
tried (key word) to hang with black Bentley Turbo R on Mulholland Drive (
magic road for those not in the know, runs the Hollywood ridge, I shiver to
think about it).

The Bentley was amazing, sliced the curves like a warm knife thru butter.
Purely impressive car. Of course in Hollywood, he prolly thought I was trying
to attack or something... strange town.

I had the advantage, as well, to have about 200 pounds of living supplies
tightly stowed in the trunk, which gave it an oddly balanced feel but the
Bentley can whoop just about anything.... a beast in a tuxedo...

AlfaBill

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]