Glove Box 164Q at Concorso Italiano

BTW, It was my friend, Andy Moore (not even an Alfa owner or
enthusiast) who got Mr. Gallo's glove box open. He said "Let me try?",

----
My glove box gets jammed about once a month when I put something bigger than
a checkbook in it. The passenger air bag on the 1995 was an afterthought and
takes-up most of the designated glove box space

If it happens to to others: Don't pull or pry. Push with even pressure on
both sides to uniformly re-engage the latches to close. Then open it
normally. Repeat if necessary.

On the third attempt, reengage the latches as above, and beat on the outside
of the glove box with the heel of your hand and start cursing. The offending
objects inside will change position and allow a renewed attempt at opening.

Karl
'95 164LS (same glove box design)