Re: Smith-Sedon Showdown

Brian Shorey wrote:
So, is it better to have a modern FWD car, or a vintage RWD car that
doesn't handle well?
Brian, you're asking the wrong question: Which car is better for picking up chicks? or the related question: which car best enhances (compensates for) one's manhood? The fantasy that hot cars attract hot babes plays a big part in most car purchases by men.

I've had a lot of different vehicles... I'm unhappy to report that the sporty ones only ever seemed to attract other men or small children. "Hey, Mister, how fast does that go?" Maybe not so surprisingly, the best car I owned was a Olds Delta 88 with bench seats.

--Mark