Spica main fuel filter source, Try NAPA!

As I recall, NAPA has inexpensive(like $4!) small metal inline fuel filters
available with either 1/2" or 3/8" inlet/outlets.  They fit in place just like
the original but may require slightly oversize fuel hose from original.

I believe a few Spica model years had filters with either straight, 45 degree,
or 90 degree outlets but a NAPA straight inline filter will fit just fine if
you adjust the hose length slightly.

There's a specific parts # source for them on a Alfa website somewhere.

Your local NAPA can quickly find a fuel filter with the specifications you need
just by looking in their catalog.

Did this on my '78 Spider and the NAPA filter looked and fit almost exactly
like AR Ricambi Originali filter it replaced.

Jeff