Re: Spica main fuel filter source, Try NAPA!

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:00:56 +0000 JeffreyOlson@domain.elided wrote:

> As I recall, NAPA has inexpensive(like $4!) small metal inline fuel
> filters
> available with either 1/2" or 3/8" inlet/outlets.  They fit in place
> just like
> the original but may require slightly oversize fuel hose from original.

keith goring put a NAPA 3299 in my GTV. i think that the outlet requires
larger fool line than stock.

the 3299 doesn't seem to be a stock item at the small NAPA storefronts, but
they usually can get it same day if you go by before lunch time. you might
want to buy a couple and save some for "later".

i have a report that the 3299 doesn't show up on the NAPA web site, but i
bought one only a month ago, so i think they're still available.

richard