164S rear Bumper Revisited

I've had interesting and helpful info and advise from several digesters.
Thanks! There are apparently no remanufactured rear bumpers available in
Canada. The Canadian bumper is different than the U.S. apparently and the
insurance company says no to the U.S. The body shop has located a nearby
used 164S rear bumper and is checking on the condition. In addition the
owner/manager tells me that they can repair mine. He was also impressed with
how little damage was done when hit with such a large truck. Still awaiting
a resolution but thanks again gang. Ted (bruised '91 164S)