164 Ignition switch R & R ?

How do you remove and replace the 164 Ignition switch?
The factory manual instructions are:
1. Using pin and hummer (Think they are talking about a hammer) loosen
switch locking pin.
2 Disconnect wiring. working though fuse holder opening.

Exactly how does the  pin and hammer loosen the locking pin, do I beat it
into submission or what?

On my new switch it seems to have two threaded holes, one where the pin is,
and another at about 90 degrees from that one ( on the rear of the switch)
are there two screws or what?

Thank you for any help anyone can provide.

--
Steven Luftman <sluftman@domain.elided>
1961 Giulietta Spider