164 Ignition switch R & R ?

How do you remove and replace a 1992164 Ignition switch?
The factory manual instructions are:
1. Using pin and hummer (Think they are talking about a hammer) loosen
switch locking pin.
2 Disconnect wiring. working though fuse holder opening.

Exactly how does the  pin and hammer loosen the locking pin, do I beat it
into submission or what?

What size pin do I use?

On my new switch it seems to have two threaded holes, one where the pin is,
and another at about 90 degrees from that one ( on the rear of the switch)
are there two screws or what?

Thank you for any help anyone can provide.

--
Steven Luftman <sluftman@domain.elided>
1961 Giulietta Spider