Vibration Trouble Located

Hello Again, Thanks to all of you who were kind enough to write me with suggestions on how to fix my vibration problem. My 86 Spider broke it's front donut. That's good in that it's an inexpensive repair..

Just one question... Why would a five month old donut snap? Any experiences with newish donuts going bad would be appreciated. If there is something I can do to prevent it happening again...Soon... I certainly would like to know.

Thanks Again
Gabriel Forzano