RE: "Stinking Spider" (Hot Gear Oil Smell)...

To make it unanimous...

2 weeks ago I put in Redline 75W90 NS and immediately began smelling
burning oil. No leaking that I can see but the smell is strong and
immediately followed putting in the redline. My shifter boots are both
loose, which I'm sure contributes to the problem. I was hoping it was
some spilled oil that would burn away and that would be that. Guess I'm
not gonna be that lucky.

John Paradiso
92 Spider Veloce (kinda stinky)