Re: SF bay area auto upholstery shops

I'm looking for a shop to redo the seats in my 1974 GTV.  I will redo them
in
cloth.  Can anyone recommend a shop in the San Francisco peninsula area (SF
San Jose)?  I'm more concerned about quality of work than price (but high
quality work at a great price is even better).
----

I had a full-custom convertible top done (1963 Studebaker) at Bascom Auto
Upholstery in San Jose a few years ago. Excellent service and quality. Price
was whatever my insurance company was billed for. They were recommended by
my insurance company and they seem to have a steady business of insurance
work and hig-end vehicles.

Karl