Re: Milano Platinum electrics

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Ament" <bament@domain.elided>
To: <alfa@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 6:42 AM
Subject: Milano Platinum electrics

> Does anyone have any tips related to troubleshooting the electric
seatbacks
> on a Milano Platinum? My electric mirrors are also out of commission - are
> these tied together? Thought I'd ask before squinting through the wiring
> diagram!
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
> -
Ben,

My first line of defense (offense)  is to clean the male and female
connectors at switches and junctions.  Use stabilant or a good electric
contact cleaner.   WD40 works if you can't get you hands on anything else.
My mirrors did not work and contact cleaner fixed it.  Same with various
seat adjustments.