digest only deals

Digesti;

I have a few Digest only deals as I purge bits from the shelves. I'll try to
pass along a few good deals to Digest as we go along.

Magnecor plug wires:
1 set 7mm wires for 164, 91-93  $89
1 set 8mm wires for V6 cars, 2 coil wires incl. for best fit. $69
2 sets 8mm wires for 164 $95

These are great wires,

V6 car AIR  filters, OEM Alfa, blister pack of 5 filters, share with your
friends; $79

Thans for the bandwidth,
Bill
Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]