Re: need advice on Aluminum flywheel

Lee,

Most people agree that the aluminum ones are not
really good for street cars; race cars only. I
think it will stall easily if you are not careful.

If you feel you want improved acceleration, bring
your old one to a machine shop and have them
remove a few pounds. Probably cheaper than $700,
too. Maybe best done when chaging the clutch, or
when doing other tranmission work though. I plan
to do this someday.

Stefano
Oakland, CA