Seattle Italian Concours... missing...

I can tell you what you *missed*, Joe:

You missed letting us all know beforehand that your were planning on
coming up here!!! I've been painting my house every single freaking day
for the past month (weekends and weekdays after work) and would have
looked forward to a pleasant break if I'd known you folks were visiting.

As it was, I gave the Concours a miss but got a little bit more painted
before it started raining Monday night...

Tess