Vibration 86 Spider

Hello, It's been a while... All has been well with Lena Until......

Yesterday upon exiting the highway, I noticed a vibration which I first believed was a tire going flat. Upon inspection all was found well with the tires. I drove the car for a while finding the vibration did not persist when the car was out of gear, so I'm guessing drive train problem? It's is a fairly high frequency vibe, not a trumping, it is in the body and shifter and not so much in the steering wheel. It's strange, but I guess things happen when the happen, but I was driving all night. I had just comment to my wife how beautiful this 16 yo car was running. I didn't downshift hard when exiting the Hwy, I heard and felt nothing until the vibe began.... something had quitely let go???

The car has new motor mounts, tranny mounts, donut, front wheel bearings, the entire front end has been rebuilt as well as the tranny (clutch pressure plate and bearing) with factory parts. The only two part item I know I haven't repaired or replaced are the rear-end, and the rear axle bearings. The center bearing bracket brace was modified when I installed springs which lowered the car.. and I was parked at a strange angle for three hours during diner..Could this have broken the bracket or donut?

Please lend me assistance in trouble shooting this problem.
Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce
South Florida