Duetto from The Graduate

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong (Lawrence?), but the story is
that there were three cars used in the filming of the Graduate.  Don't know
what became of the other two, but one of them was converted and raced by
Alfa Romeo and then put up for sale in I think the early 70's.  It was
purchased by Dale Macgowan and is still in his possession in Denver, CO.
Here's a link

http://www.alfaclubofcolorado.org/gallery_detail.cfm?id=23

Steve Ashby
74 GTV