Milano electric lock.

Hi,

I got 2 annoying problems with my beloved Milano:

1. My driver side rear door lock stopped working a while ago, I finally got around to verifying that the motor is OK, but the light blue wire is broken some where. Does any one know where this wire is homerun? I hate to have to take the whole interior apart to trace this wire, I'd rather just run a new wire.

2. Once in a while, particularly on wet days, the car stumbles badly at idle as I approach a stop, doesn't matter if the car is cold or warm. I already replaced the AFM, albeit with a used one I bought from another AROC member. Rubber bellow, air leaks etc... have been checked, I've played with the idle, mixture, stabilant-22 all the connections etc... Is there a separate idle stabilizer or is it all done by the ECU? I have the Kirshtein modified ECU if it makes any difference and this is a Verde 3.0 motor.

thanks,

- Steve.