RAINEX

Hello fellow alfisti, regarding Rainex, I used on my 86 spider back when it
was new with great success. I messed up the application the
first time, but since it has been a painless application. No popeye arms. I
currently use it on my 87 spider. I also use the rainex windshield washer
fluid, no application but does not work as well as when the real thing is
applied manually. I was glad I had it when my wiper motor quit on me durin a
rainstorm, and have been a regular user ever since. I recommend it. Note, it
really works best when the car is moving faster than 40MPH, then just enjoy
the sensation of going going warp speed.

TonyG.

87 grad

Pequannock, NJ