SUVs and apology

A few days back, I posted an email where I vented some of my views, and
opinions, (brings to mind a Clint Eastwood saying and I think it might have
applied on me in that case!)

I was not trying to imply that all drivers that are driving SUVs are bad
drivers, so if in the process I offended some of the people in the digest I
apologize.

I mentioned in my email that I also drive a little Frontier Pickup.....

Joseph