re: Rainex

Rainex is indeed great, however driving into a storm and not having to turn the wipers on diminishes the impressiveness of being able to leave the GTV6's front windows down and not get wet. And I am convinced that it shortens the life (at least the useful life) of the wiper blades. Since I started using Rainex, I find myself replacing wipers blades every 3 months or so--for those torrential rains where I still have to turn the wipers on, they just don't work effectively anymore after a few months on the car.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6