Seattle Italian Concours, Engine miss

A couple of us from Portland made it up to Seattle today for the Italian Concours. The only person I knew was Turner, Steve S.'s old green Sprint GT. Where were you guys? The organization's PR apparently didn't all get done, so we heard about it only about 10 days ago, but next year, we'll have a Portland contingent there, or my name ain't Tazio.

My Spider was wonderful for the trip, traffic moving anywhere from 75 mph to 90+, all the way except where the considerable number of officers had people pulled over. However, my engine has had a random intermittent miss for months, and today it was very pesky.

It's a '72, complete overhaul 10,000 miles ago w/ stock Spica, old Crane Ignition, Motronic pistons, 10548 cams, Rugh flywheel (which has no bearing, so to speak, but I like to say it). It has new cap, rotor, and spark plug wires, fuel and air filters, and all underhood ignition connections are plugged in tight. NGK BP6ES plugs, and the mixture is dialed in with a Wes Ingram Dyno-Graph. Tank vents are clear.

The miss is, as I said, random. The car pushed us back in the seats from 80-100 indicated, but on returning to cruise, it would sometimes develop this stuttering miss, sometimes, not. The miss also happened in normal cruise. It first happened toward the end of our March track day, and has been so intermittent, I've forgotten to really trace it out and tend to it, but maybe I'm overlooking something.

Any ideas? What have I overlooked?

Thanks,
Joe
'72 Spider