Failing Milano clutch fork?

Here's one that I haven't dealt with yet.  Several days ago I pushed the
clutch pedal in and I heard a strange noise.  Over the course of the last
couple of days it got worse and worse to the point where it was difficult to
put it in gear.

To me it sounds like the clutch fork is rubbing against the pressure plate
'fingers'.  Does that make sense?  It correlates to engine rpm and I can feel
it at the padal as well.  I haven't had a chance to get the car on the lift
yet to take a look.

Is this a symptom of a failing clutch fork?

-Lalo
'88 Verde