RE: alfa-digest V8 #1067

"I really dislike being preachy, but I'm not about to sit silently and be
thought to ascribe to this kind of trash -- actually offered up as
thoughtful observation! I wish we Americans could remember what being
American is supposed to be about."

Take your own advice!

As I advised earlier; folks who don't like SUVs or their drivers - keep it to
yourself-I tired of reading it on the Alfa digest and I resent it!

Roger