Rain-X, more than just for windshields

Back in the day when my daily driver was a patrol car, myself and other
deputies used Rain-X to polish the colored plastic lenses on our light bars.
That stuff does a simply amazing job of polishing plastic and getting rid of
the white haze that builds over time.  If you have hazy lenses on the tail end
of your Alfa, pick up a bottle of this stuff and use a pure cotton baby diaper
as your polishing rag.  It will require some serious elbow grease on your part
for nasty haze, but you'll be amazed at the results.  I do NOT recommend using
a powered polisher, especially anything with high RPM's such as Dremel tools,
as you can actually worsen the haze by heating up the plastic too fast.  As
for windshields and outside rearview mirrors, it's the bomb.  I don't
recommend using it on windshields that have significant pitting and small
sand-blast chips from constant exposure to highway driving.  The stuff will
get in the pores and make your windshield very difficult to see out of,
especially in direct sunlight.  The usual disclaimers apply...I don't own the
company, blah blah blah.  Just my personal experience.

Greg