Re: Rainex: miracle product or dessert topping?

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:02:16 -0700, Tom Hardy wrote:
>A few weeks back at an Alfa function, I asked a GTV owner if he was
>having a hard time finding wipers for his machine since none were
>present (no wiper arms or blades at all). He said he didn't need
them
>since he used RAINEX on the windshield. Is there any down side to
>this
>stuff? I mean does it perish wiper blades or bubble paint or
>something?
>
>Tom H
>San Francisco
>67 GTV
>85 Spider (for sale to finance above)

I have used Rainex for years, and it does make a difference. I have
had no problems with rubber or anything else, just follow the
instructions, and you'll be a happy camper. It does need to be
reapplied every 2-3 weeks, but once you get the hang of it, it takes
5 minutes.

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen