Re: Rainex: miracle product or dessert topping?

Ah, Rainex,
I work in Marketing so I have a small fascination with how people perceive
products.
People who are able to apply Rainex correctly will tell you if is great.
People who fail to apply it correctly will tell you it is responsible for all
the worlds evil.
It can be a very time intensive product to apply. There have been a few times
I've applied Rainex and when its all over my arms ached from all the wiping
and buffing.
When you get Rainex on a windscreen you are treated to the most amazing sight
though. The raindrops just go shooting right up the glass and off. Lets you
imagine you are traveling at some colossal speed.
I like Rainex a lot. I'll tell you though, if I had to apply this product
every day I'd have forearms like Popeye.
Hope that helps.
Sincerely,
Jim Oiler 1991 164L (Rainex free at the moment)