New Alfa Purchase

I just added a new Alfa to my stable. I found myself a 1972 Berlina for
$700. It's rough and needs some attention but I'm going to give it the
loving care it so deserves. The odometer reads 58k but who knows, I doubt
that's the actual miles.

Actually off the top of my head I will need new springs (I'd actually like
to lower it a tad if possible), a u-joint and a back seat...not the bottom
part of the seat but the upper portion your back rests on. If anyone has any
leads please let me know.

I think I will name him Gustavo.

Damian

Damian Magista