RE: Pat Braden

> I have just been informed by AROC Administrator Shayna Geller that Pat
> Braden, long time AROC member and former Editor of and long time
contributor
> to the Alfa Owner magazine, has passed away. Apparently he had some
kind
> of attack (i.e. - stroke or asthma or heart, etc.) late last night and
died. He is
> survived by his wife Cheryl and two children.

I too am shocked, and saddened, to hear of Pats passing.  I've only met
him once, but conversed with him many times through e-mail.  He was
always very kind and encouraging to me, for that and all he gave I'll
always be appreciative.

I hope he's driving his old 1750, or maybe a 2900, in heaven.

RIP Pat,

bs