AROSC Meeting THIS Friday Nite

Yes, folks, it is that time of month, once again.  Your friends from the
local Alfa club are having their monthly get-together on the last Friday
of the month.  Have you forgotten?  No matter.  You are here, in town,
and so are we.

That town happens to be Culver City, where we meet in the Veterans'
Memorial Park.  On the south west corner of Culver Blvd and Overland
Ave.  That's south and east of the intersection of the meeting of the
405 (San Diego) and 10 (Sta Monica) freeways.

We start our meetings at, or about, 8 pm.  If the traffic clears early
enough, which it usually does, then there is ample time to amble over to
say, "Hi!" to other members of the club.  Not a member?  Again, not a
problem.  You are still welcome to come and enjoy the comeraderie of
like-minded Italian car enthusiasts.  We are confident enough that, once
you find what we have to offer, you, too, will find the club a good
thing to join.

OK.  The date for the meeting is this Friday, the 30th of the August.
The time is 8pm.  That's right, an evening meeting.
We meet in Culver City, in Veterans' Park, on the s/w corner of Overland
and Culver.
We welcome everyone with an Alfa Romeo, or with a love of the marque.

Give me a buzz if you need further directions, or if you have any
questions.

Thanks for listening;
Jay Negrin
AROSC (Alfa Romeo Owners of Southern California)