RE: safety last

Volvo.........safe cars for unsafe drivers"

Also, statistically the brand of car most likely to be involved in
accidents with motorcyclists.

TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
00 Ford F150 Supercab
87 Suzuki RG250 (For Sale!)

Of
> Pottree@domain.elided
> Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:06 PM
> To: alfa@domain.elided
> Subject: safety last
>
> In a message dated 8/25/2002 9:47:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
>

> > ....usually the people who drive SUVs are people that know the
> > least about driving, people that think that they are most likely to
get
> in
> > an accident (because of other drivers) and want to surround
themselves
> in
> > as
> > much steel as possible while being in their lazy boy recliner.
> >
> There is a good thought here, one that I have noticed in (USAian)
Volvo