AROSC Meeting this Friday nite

We here in Southern California are having our monthly meeting this
Friday evening.  We meet at 8 pm, in Culver City, on the west side of
town.  More precisely, we meet at the Veterans' Memorial Center, on the
S/W corner of Overland Ave and Culver Blvd.  That's south and west of,
and near, the Sta Monica and San Diego Fwy interchange.

The convention committee will be meeting at 7 pm (same location), trying
to tie up last minute loose ends and details a week or so ahead of the
convention.  Any one interested is welcome.  Last minute volunteers will
not be turned away.

Anyone needing more specific directions on how to get to the meeting
place, please email direct soon, as I will not be home Thursday nite and
most of Friday.  Just let me know what direction you'll be coming in
from.

Ciao

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal