REVISED: Milano AC water temp question

Thanks to all who have replied to my question, but I'm getting more confused.  Some Milano owners have told me they get 200-212F and some are telling 175-190F.  I'm wondering if there is a temp. difference between the 2.5 and 3.0?  What exactly is "normal" running temp for a Milano (2.5 or 3.0) with the air on?  Also how cold is the air?  I've just converted to R134, it seems pretty cold when you turn it on, but it just doesn't cool the cabin temp enough.

I've got a new radiator put in about 6 months ago and a lower temp fan switch.  I runs great w/o the air on, at highway or traffic speeds it sits at 175F at all times.  I don't think the Milano likes the A/C on!

Thanks
Alan