105/115 wheels wanted

Hi Group:

I've got a brand new (never mounted) set of BBS wheels for my Spider, but they just don't do it for me, and I'm looking for something else. Anyone have any of the various "Daytona" style wheels for sale/trade? I'd prefer the original or repro Campy's, but might also go for a set of the later Pedrini's. I'll only consider wheels without physical damage, but if they need paint that might be OK. Panasports or GTA repro's might also be OK. Not interested in "Phone Dials", and I've already got Turbina's. Thanks.

Regards,

Dean