Spica car misfire

Anyone care to comment?  My '74 GTV has developed a misfire that only occurs
after driving the car for 15 minutes or so.  It doesn't seem like an ignition
misfire because it isn't worse with full throttle (and increased resistance
across the plug gap).  I'm wondering if it is a fuel pressure problem because
the fuel pump is quite noisy and the fuel pressure light sender hasn't yet
been fixed.  Is this type of misfire likely to occur with pressure down?

Erik Wood
'74 GTV
'56 Giulietta Spider