SUV's

> ....usually the people who drive SUVs are people that know the
> least about driving, people that think that they are most likely to get in
> an accident (because of other drivers) and want to surround themselves in
> as
> much steel as possible while being in their lazy boy recliner.

Another Alfisti likes to sign off his messages with the phrase "all
generalizations with the possible exception of this one are false."  With
that in mind, let's be careful not to label all SUV drivers as poor drivers
who want more tonnage on their side than yours.  Until recently, I drove a
2002 Explorer (6 cylinder) because not other vehicle would do all of these
things: 1) haul my kids and stuff all over God's green earth 2) get me
through snow drifts with very little excitement, and most importantly 3) tow
a trailer with an Alfa on it!  No apologies.

Erik Wood
'74 GTV
'56 Giulietta Spider