Pat Braden

When I received the news that Pat was gone, my eyes welled and my throat tightened.  I didn't want to accept it, but soon other confirmations came, and I knew it was true.

Pat was a friend.  We saw each other only occasionally, but the opportunity to catch up and exchange stories about Alfas, writings, and each other's adventures were a pleasure I will miss tremendously.  The Alfa world has lost an incredible resource.  There are others who may know as much as Pat about Alfas, but he was willing to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Go in peace, Pat.  We who knew you won't forget you, and our memories are your memorial.

Mike