accounting...

Hi! I trust things are a bit less frenetic after Alfiesta.

I wanted to review my orders and charges.

I became a member in March, I believe and in April added another year
to my membership before the dues increased. I live near Seattle and
Tacoma and a small fee was added for local chapter dues.

When I made the request for the second year dues, I ordered the Chris
Ree's Spider book, the AROC Spica tech manual and some "old Style"
decals.

I've received two membership cards, the second indicating the extension
of one year. I received the AROC Spica manual.

I have not received the Rees book or the decals, and I thik, at first
glance, that I may have been overcharged (althought I've thought so in
the past for other things, on;y to be shown the error of my thinking.

Unfortunately, as I write this I do not have my membership cards and
numbers handy, nor do I have the credit card receipts.

Would you please review your records to see that my requests match
those you've received from me and the amount of the two charges that
you billed to my credit card?

Thank you very much,

Perry J. Wise
P.O. Box 308